Medical Education in Bangladesh
Bangladesh being the ultimate destination away from home for medical students, provides quality medical education to each and every new medical aspirant.
Collages are under the jurisdiction of the ministry of health and Family Welfare (MoHFW), and are affiliated with a university on the respective region. Out of 89 recognized medical colleges in Bangladesh, 54 are private, 29 are public, and 6 are run by the Bangladesh Armed Forces (under the Ministry of Defense). All the medical colleges award the bachelor of Medicines, Bachelor of Surgery( MBBS) and \ or Bachelor in Dental Surgery (BDS) degree. Most of the colleges are recognized by Nepal Medical Council (NMC), Medical Council of India (MCI0 and the listed in World Health Organization (WHO) directory.
Bangladesh for Nepalese Medical Aspirants
Bangladesh is popularly known for being one of the peaceful countries in the world. The friendship between the Nepal and Bangladesh is not only limited in political aspect but also in medical education. MBBS and BDS Programs in the Bangladesh are very popular among Nepalese students. Each year hundreds of medical aspirants choose Bangladesh for their medical studies.
Why Bangladesh has to be your ultimate choice?
- Affordable tuition fee-(payable in easy installment basis).
- The colleges are recognized by the NMC, MCI, BM and DC and WHO.
- Disease spectrum is similar to Nepal-Great for clinical practice.
- Syllabus, Books, Teaching and Learning Methodology and Medicines used are similar to Nepal.
- Hospitals of the colleges have a very good patient flow and high In- Patient bed occupancy.
- Graduates are currently working in highly reputed organizations in Nepal and abroad.
- After completion of MBBS, graduates are eligible to appear in United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE)
- Climate is tropical and similar to Nepal.
- Living expenses same as Nepal.
- Separate hostel for boys and girls.
- Only 1 hour flight from Kathmandu to Dhaka and there is also easy acess through road.